Each level has a specific program with different content, depending on the students knowledge and level of ability. To learn more about what you will learn in your level, watch Johns adventure journey with the videos below.
At Inlearn, we offer the students the possibility of booking the course for the duration that suits them best. You can decide for how long you want to study depending on the level you would like to achieve.
If you need any assistance or guidance regarding this matter, please contact us.
In the end of A1 course, students can understand and use:
– Expressions related to areas such as basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography and work
– Routine tasks with simple and direct information on familiar and routine matters.
– Simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and needs.
In the end of A2 level, students can understand and use:
– Main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
– Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling
– Produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
– Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
In the end of the B1 course, students can understand and use:
– Main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
– Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
– Produce clear and detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
In the end of the B2 course, students can understand and use:
– Wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
– Express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
– Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
– Produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.